- Place your hairpiece on the mannequin head and gently use a wide-tooth pick to remove any tangles and loosen any styling product residue.
- Place 3 to 5 ounces of mild shampoo into cold water.
- Turn your hairpiece inside out and soak for 3 to 5 minutes while gently rubbing the hairline. Swirl the hair for another minute, then remove the hairpiece from the water.
- Blot the inside of the cap to remove excess moisture. Turn the hairpiece right side out and gently blot it.
- Lay your hairpiece flat out on a towel and allow to air dry. (Approximate drying time is 24 hours.)
Synthetic hairpieces should be cleaned once every 6 to 8 weeks.
Human hairpieces should only be cleaned once ever 2 to 4 weeks.
Styling products may be used with hairpieces.
For synthetic hairpieces, only use synthetic products.
For human-hair pieces, only use professional products.